Please read ALL of this information before emailing resume. DO NOT submit resume to the restaurant!
Applications are REQUIRED to be eligible for employment!
Please download and complete our application or pick up an application at our Administrative Office,
Telstar Networks (M-F, 8am-12pm & 1pm-5pm), 1125 S. Main St., Ste. B, Las Cruces, NM 88005.
Completed applications should also be submitted to Telstar Networks during business hours only.
Sandwich Maker Job Description
– Prepares a variety of food items using recipes for cooking in ovens, grills, and a variety of other kitchen equipment.
– Assumes responsibility for quality of products served.
– Knows and complies consistently with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
– Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at line stations to assure a smooth service period.
– Portions food products prior to cooking according to standard portion sizes and recipe specifications.
– Maintains a clean and sanitary work station area including tables
– Follows proper plate presentation and garnish set up for all dishes.
– Handles, stores and rotates all products properly.
– Completes required tasks within assigned time frames.
– Assists in food prep assignments during off-peak periods as needed.
– Performs related duties such as helping to wash dishes as needed, preparing recycling, cleaning around restaurant and help with any other projects as assigned by the kitchen manager.
-Perform baking responsibilities in a safe and quality manner while following systems in place.
-Perform all steps in baking process to include proofing, finishing, set-up and cleaning.
-Keep track of and maintain a steady level of materials and products with the inventory process in place.
– Performs other related duties as assigned by the manager-on-duty.
-Reliability and dependability
– Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and dining room personnel.
– Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
-Ability to work unsupervised
-Reliable transportation to and from work
-Excellent people skills and outgoing personality
-Maintain a professional appearance at all times
-Reports to work as scheduled
-Maintain a full knowledge of menus, recipes and other pertinent information
** As per New Mexico Law, you will need to obtain a Food Handler License prior or within 30 days of employment.**